LeCroy 9424, Quad Channels Oscilloscope
⚓ Current State
- Only one ADC card, connected to CH1 and CH2
- CH1 seems ok, passes tests
- CH2 have faulty trigger, can’t trigger properly and trigger doesn’t pass tests and calibration
- Doesn’t have the memory card board
- Calibration log
- Trigger Calibration code 33 for CH2
- Full DC non-linearity analysis : all is within the %
- According to flow chart of service manual, Trigger Calibration Failure means replacing the 9420-4 TDC (Time Base card)
- Swapped the Time Base card with a working one from a 9420 and the scope works again.
- Backplane seems a little bit dirty, sometime false contact
- Worst case I swap the backplane with a 9420 one
- 9424 shares parts with 9414 and 9450 or 9420
I won’t upload them here, but they are all available Here, organised as sub-folders in high-res.