Universal Counter up to 100MHz.
DVM up to 1100V related to gnd, 500 to earth.
Working, DVM option needs calibration.
Standard + options:
- 011 HP-IB interface
- 021 High Performance Digital Voltmeter
- 041 Programmable Input
- Same as, but with remote I/O from HP-IB:
- 040 High Performance Universal Module
- 10ns single-shot time interval
- improved T.I. averaging
- improved T.I. accuracy
- measurements with delay
- T.I. A->B marker
- hysteresis compensation
- switchable input impedance (1Mohm/50Ohm)
- Burst and CW measurements to 100 Mhz. Special gating circuits start a measurement only when an input signal is present, allowing burst frequencies to be measured as easily as CW signals.
- Single shot time interval measurements: 100 ns single shot resolution
- Display: 9 digit LED display. The ninth digit is only used with channel C functions (i.e. FREQ C, RATIO C/A, Events C, A->B.
- Blanking feature supresses display of unwanted zeros to left of most significant digit
- Storage: holds reading between samples, can be overwritten by read panel switch.
- Sample rate is variable from less than 2ms between measurements to HOLD which holds display indefinitely.
- Gate output: rear panel output, TTL levels, high if gate is open
- Period, period average, ratio, totalize, scale features.
- Trigger lights blink when channel is triggering. The light is on when input is above trigger level. This simplifies trigger level adjustments.
- 5328A Universal Counter Option 011 Operation and Service Manual
- 5328A Universal Counter Service Manual
- 5328A Universal Counter User's Manual